Thursday 16 September 2021

My Movie: Lockdown

Yesterday, I was told to do a short video of my toy that I have chosen. So I had to chose a toy, take photos and make a short movie of my toy, the toy I have chosen was my monster truck. I have chose to make the monster truck to drive up the ramp, then go over the cars and then go over the truck and back onto the ground. I have got my big sister to help me with my movie and also to take photos of my monster truck. Here is my short movie of my monster truck.



5 comments:

  1. Awesome Chad!
    I am so impressed by the effort you have put into this task. I'm sure Miss West will be too.
    Keep up the great learning from home.
    :-)
    Ms Gaston

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Chad! I am so so impressed with your awesome stop motion movie that you made! You are awesome!! I hope you had fun making it. I look forward to you sharing your movie with your class this afternoon.

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chad, That's a Great movie Chad. Lovely that your sister helped you, you will be able to show others how to do this when we are back at school. I like how your monster truck lands after flying over the other toys. Thanks for sharing.
    From Mrs Forbes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chad how are you doing in lock down? This is a cool movie it was my favourite one I couldn’t watch it before because it wasn’t playing but I think Miss Gaston fixed it so now I can see it again. You did a good job. See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Chad,
    Well done for making an amazing "Stop Animation" movie at home during lockdown! You are so lucky to have a big sister to help you. Just think, one day you could be a real film maker? Keep up the awesome work. From Mrs Carter.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.